the 2018 application period for interns has ended and we are no longer accepting applications.
To see what internship positions we filled this year, click on the orange links below.
- 2 positions Mobile Classroom Interns
- 2 positions Farm Operations Interns
- 1 position Administrative / Office Managment Intern
- 1 position Culinary Intern
- 1 position Community & Neighborhood Relations Intern
- 1 position YOUR Compost Program Intern
We are no longer accepting 2018 internship applications!
Something new this year!
We are piloting a "shared intern" program with two of our Mobile Classroom partners.
SECOM. This intern will spend 3-5 hours a week at Urban Roots learning with our Food and Farm Steward and 10-12 hours a week working at SECOM in their on site garden with their community. Please check out the internship posting by clicking here.
CA Frost. This intern will spend 3-5 hours a week at Urban Roots learning with our Food and Farm Steward and 10-12 hours a week working at CA Frost in their on site garden with their community.There is not a formal job posting, but it is similar to the SECOM posting above. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org